Kitchen Studio Administrator
We are a design & manufacturing company making beautiful bespoke kitchen furniture. A team of 30 in our Hampshire workshop is complemented by a team of 9 in our Fulham studio.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working & experienced professional to fulfill the position of Kitchen Studio Administrator and make this pivotal role their own.
You will be dynamic, dedicated and proactive, working with our team of designers and supporting senior management by providing an effective & efficient administrative function.
With your ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads, you will ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all workflow processes.
Above all you will be able to demonstrate an outstanding approach to customer service through your excellent communication and listening skills.
- Articulate communicator with excellent written & oral English;
- Understand ordering and invoice processes;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Work on your own initiative;
- Take on ownership of tasks;
- A competent IT user;
- Good time management skills;
- Tenacious & confident personality.
- One-year’s experience in a relevant role with administration experience.
- Experience of working within a customer service orientated company.
- Supporting a design and sales team.
- Experience of administrative, finance and process management.
- Experience of using software packages for the studio administration function.
- Dealing with initial contacts via phone & email;
- Working with the senior designer to manage all sales enquiries;
- Administrative & diary support to the senior management team;
- Making sure that the manufacturing process is on track by working with designers and workshop and overseeing the ordering process of raw materials and other peripherals.
- Work with the design team and project manager to ensure that all deliveries are booked, organised and confirmed with the client;
- Assist with organising invoices, following up on the external supply chain, reconciliation of delivery notes and invoices;
- Ensure that there is good communication with the customer throughout the design and supply process;
- Work with the project manager & installation team to organise project completion;
- Ensure that all clients are happy with the finished product and customer service experience.
The role is fulltime. We work a 40 hour week and our studio hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., there is no week-end working in this role.
Administration: 1 year
Please email email@example.com with your CV and tell us what you can bring to the role.