We are happy to announce that Higham Furniture can now supply Miele appliances to our customers.
Last month we visited the Miele Gallery in London to see the range of exceptional appliances available. The expert product advisors showed us around and helped us understand all the features available, so we can pass the information on to our customers. We even got to make our own coffee using the OneTouch bean to cup coffee machine!
Here are some interesting facts we learnt about Miele appliances…
- All oven doors take 25 kg when open to rest trays and dishes on
- The PerfectClean baking trays have a patented non-stick, enamel finish so they are easily cleaned
- Warming drawers, also know as Sous Chefs have 4 functions, one being a low temperature cooking operation, ideal for producing tender meats, casseroles and rising breads
- A test was carried out and a carrot lasted 6 months being stored in the the PerfectFresh zone of a fridge which retains the essential vitamins and minerals for longer.
Over the years we have learnt that the most popular Miele appliance chosen by our customers is the dishwasher. Below are some key features exclusive to Miele dishwashers proving why they really are “Immer besser”.
- 3D cutlery tray with 3 adjustable sections
- In-door salt container so it’s easy to replenish
- LED lights enable fully integrated dishwashers to discreetly indicate the cycle time remaining
- Knock to open doors perfect for handle-less kitchens
If you are looking for a bespoke, hand-made, painted kitchen and would like Miele appliances then get in touch!