A combination of fresh colours and pared-back furniture gives this Alresford kitchen a radiant and airy feel. The sleek long lit shelf echoes the clean lines featured throughout our design. It cleverly breaks up the back wall without detracting from the open, uncluttered aesthetic. A dramatic deep veined Calcatta Quartz worktop brings a subtle touch of luxury. Warm lighting radiating from beneath the shelf enhances the beautiful finish.
The long shelf seamlessly meets our custom-built dresser. As well as providing a practical corner storage solution, the bespoke dresser adds a lovely classic element to the contemporary shaker design. A substantial larder cupboard, Fisher & Paykel fridge-freezer and Quooker tap also contribute to the outstanding practicality of this space.
Our sublime colour pairing transforms the room. Little Greene’s elegant Pompeian Ash island creates a stunning focal point. The central cooking island makes a wonderful social hub. Meanwhile, glass-fronted doors revealing the beautiful oak shelves and crockery within lend a charming, homely quality to this sophisticated interior. This practical, tranquil and understated kitchen is just what our Alresford clients were looking for.
- Location: Alresford, Hampshire
- Style: Painted Handless Shaker kitchen
- Cabinet colour: Little Greene Slaked Lime Deep 150
- Island colour: Little Greene Pompeian Ash 293
- Worktops: Calacatta Quartz – From Sabrestone
- Hob: Miele KM7575 FR
- Oven: Miele H 7464 BP
- Steam Combi: Miele DGC 7440
- Fridge: Fisher & Paykel RF610ADX4
- Dishwasher: Miele G6060 SCVi
- Kitchen Sink: Blanco Andano 400/400 U
- Kitchen Tap: Quooker Flex Combi 2.2, Stainless Steel
- Utility Sink: Blanco Andano 450 U
- Utility Tap: Blanco Candor tap
- Washing Machine: Miele WKB120, Freestanding
- Tumble Dryer: Miele TWH620 WP, Freestanding