Having inherited an uninspiring and impractical kitchen from the previous owners, our Chigwell clients were keen to capitalise on the amazing potential their space had to offer. This beautiful new design delivers both in terms of practicality and aesthetics.
Moving the main cooking area to the other side of the room allowed us to utilise the whole space. The L-shaped run of cabinetry not only accommodates a fantastic fridge-freezer but also transforms the tricky corner into a lovely breakfast station. Meanwhile, the other side of the room combines an eye-catching array of cookbooks and a seamlessly positioned TV with plenty of extra storage. However, our client’s favourite feature is the wonderful seating area. The cosy new arrangement feels so much more sociable than the previous breakfast bar.
This elegant Chigwell kitchen is every bit as stunning as it is practical. Our exclusive burnished brass inset handles beautifully complement the clean lines of our simple, square-edged shaker furniture. The visually uncluttered cabinetry brings a contemporary quality to the bright and airy space. Though our design is undeniably fresh and gracefully restrained, Little Greene’s sophisticated Ho Ho Green introduces a lovely touch of character. Refined brass details, a classic mantle and a wonderful range also add to the charming atmosphere.
A radiant palette and clever layout have certainly transformed our client’s kitchen. This new space is simply a joy for all the family to relax and spend time in.
- Location: Chigwell, Essex
- Style: Painted Inset Handle Shaker kitchen
- Cabinet colour: Little Greene Ho Ho Green 305
- Shelving: Little Greene French Grey Mid 162
- Worktops: SG Carrara quartz – From Sabrestone
- Extractor: Westin Cache 900
- Fridge: Samsung G-Series RSG5UCRS
- Dishwasher: Bosch Serie 4 SMV46MX00G
- Microwave: Neff C17WR00N0B
- Kitchen Sink: Kohler Deerfield SmartDivide
- Kitchen Tap: Quooker Fusion Round – Patinated brass