Breath-taking marbled surfaces, rich Basalt blue cabinetry and beautiful lighting come together to create a truly exceptional kitchen. The clean shaker-style handleless furniture lends sophisticated elegance to the design. Opal Quartz worktops in Staturio Grey further elevate the interior, establishing a magnificent atmosphere. We meticulously butterfly book matched the splashback and worktops. This exquisite detail undeniably takes this beautiful Fulham kitchen to the next level.
A seemingly simple shelf running the length of the wall transforms our design. As well as allowing our client to display a charming collection of belongings, it also hides a strip of LED lighting. The glowing lighting introduces another dimension to the space, highlighting the exquisite splashback while bringing out the warm undertones of Little Greene’s opulent Basalt blue hue. The linear structure also establishes a sense of balance, referencing the clean-lined handleless cabinetry.
On the other side of the room, a stunning arrangement of pantry cupboards and drawers provides ample storage. Our exquisite, handcrafted oak internals ensure our furniture is beautiful inside and out. A series of superb Miele appliances and a Quooker tap complete the space. From the sweeping oak flooring right up to the glorious skylight, we think this magnificent Fulham kitchen is simply perfect.
- Location: Fulham, London
- Style: Painted Handless Shaker kitchen
- Cabinet colour: Little Greene Basalt (221)
- Wall colour: Little Greene Slaked Lime – Mid (149)
- Worktops: Opal Quartz Statuario Grey – From Sabrestone
- Hob: Miele KM 6839
- Oven: Oven: Miele H 6660 BP
- Steam Combi: Steam/oven combi: Miele DGC 6600
- Fridge: Miele Mastercool – KF 1901 Vi
- Dishwasher:Miele G6860 SCVi
- Kitchen Sink: Kohler Strive 5281
- Kitchen Tap: Quooker Fusion Round (Chrome finish)
- Pendant: Buster + Punch Hooked 6.0 Nude/Steel pendant light