Featuring our exclusive inset handle, this elegant Fulham kitchen offers a fresh new take on the traditional shaker style. Little Greene’s Pompeian Ash pairs beautifully with the limed oak floor and natural wood accents. Reminiscent of Japanese interiors, this muted colour palette sets a calm and refined tone to the room. Our beautiful, burnished brass inset handles complement this pared-back design perfectly. They add a stunning detail without interrupting the clean, narrow framed cabinetry.
Rather than positioning an island in the centre of the room, we opted to bring the furniture out from the adjacent wall. This allowed us to introduce a generous dining area, making use of all the available floor space. The peninsula is crucial to the practical success of this kitchen. A series of drawers provide plenty of efficient storage, while the surface offers an essential workspace. The small informal seating area adds a lovely social aspect. Two superb industrial pendant lights accentuate the island, completing this serene contemporary space.
- Location: Fulham, London
- Style: Painted Shaker kitchen with the unique Higham Inset handle
- Cabinet colour: Hand-painted in Little Greene Pompeian Ash
- Door and Drawer hardware: Inset handles in Burnished Brass (Armac Martin)
- Worktops: SG Carrara – From Sabrestone
- Hob: Neff Induction hob T58FD20X0
- Extractor: Westin Stratus Air White 880mm
- Fridge: Integrated Neff KI1812S30G
- Dishwasher: Miele G7150SCVI
- Sink: Abode Matrix R25 AW5003
- Tap: Quooker Fusion Round Pro 3 Stainless Steel