This elegant shaker kitchen in Southfields exudes a fresh and contemporary feel. Our exclusive inset handles in burnished brass add a characterful detail without interrupting the clean-lined cabinetry. Crisp white walls and seamless Calacatta worktops mirror the sharp finish and lift the space. Especially when illuminated by the natural light that floods through the Crittall windows and skylights. Little Greene’s Ambleside strikes a wonderful harmony between vibrancy and tranquillity, creating a radiant backdrop to cooking and dining.
Carefully curated styling really elevates this interior. Houseplants inject an on-trend pop of greenery, while an asymmetric pendant light and metal bar stools add an industrial touch. The quirky designer pendant light makes an eye-catching statement. A brilliant American-style fridge freezer from Fisher and Paykel adds to the laid-back urban atmosphere. The sleek shelf wrapping around the corner of the room accentuates the streamlined aesthetic while offering the ideal place to display artwork and ornaments. Below the shelf, integrated LED lights cast a warm glow over the Calacatta splashback, emphasising the beautiful veining. The attention to detail with which this Southfields kitchen has been crafted and styled elevates it to impressive heights.
- Location: Southfields, London
- Style: Inset Handle Painted Shaker Kitchen
- Handles: Armac Martin Burnished Brass
- Cabinet Colour: Little Greene Ambleside 304
- Worktops: Silestone Calacatta Gold Quartz 30mm
- Ovens: Miele H7140 BM + Miele H7164 BP
- Hob: Bora X Pure (PUXU) Induction Cooktop With Integrated Extractor
- Fridge: Fisher & Paykel RF610ADJX5
- Sink: Kohler Deerfield Smart Divide Sink
- Tap: Quooker Flex PRO3-VAQ + CUBE