Despite its graceful looks, this Barnes kitchen commands a striking presence. The tall, glazed wall cabinets bring impressive drama and scale to the room. However, the vintage fluted glazing counterbalances this with its softness and femininity. Little Greene’s lovely Aquamarine hue effortlessly complements the elegant cabinetry. Armac Martin’s edgy yet luxurious brushed brass T-handles make the perfect finishing touch.
Little Greene’s more heritage shade, Livid, beautifully offsets the contemporary pastel Aquamarine. It accentuates the classical style of the built-in bench seat perfectly. This endearing Barnes kitchen brings the traditional and the contemporary together with real sensitivity. An antique mirror splashback adds a splendid flourish to the bar area. Exquisite hand-blown teardrop lights and gold velvet bar stools inject a touch of the art deco. This modern homage to two iconic design eras showcases fantastic creativity and timeless sophistication.
- Location: Barnes, London
- Style: Painted Industrial Shaker kitchen
- Cabinet colour: Little Greene Aquamarine Light 283
- Island colour: Little Greene Livid 263
- Worktops: SG Carrara, Polished, 30mm – From Sabrestone
- Splashbacks: SG Carrara cooking side, Decoglaze Antique Mirror Under Glazed Cabinet.
- Hob: Neff – T27DS59S0, Surface mounted – Gas hob
- Oven: Neff – B57CR22N0B, Slide and hide model
- Microwave: Neff – HLAWD23N0B
- Extractor: Westin Cache 800, Integrated
- Fridge: Miele – K37222ID
- Freezer: Neff – GI7813E30G
- Dishwasher: Bosch Serie 4 SMV46GX01G
- Kitchen Sink: Regis RF0800, Non-Tarnished Brass Wastes (NTB)
- Kitchen Tap: Quooker Flex PRO3, Burnished Brass (Yardley Specialist finish)