This fantastic Hampstead kitchen is as beautiful as it is practical. From the brilliant American-style fridge freezer to the gorgeous, deep veined quartz worktops, it’s simply got it all. The combination of dark Basalt blue cabinetry, warm herringbone flooring and crisp white surfaces generates a luxurious, bright and welcoming atmosphere.
Our designer has done an excellent job of creating a harmonious and wonderfully balanced space. The fluted glass-fronted cabinets mirror the Crittall partition doors, bringing a quirky, vintage feel. Both beautifully complement the mid-century furniture and herringbone flooring. Brick textured white gloss tiles, veined marble countertops and flask-shaped glass pendant lights introduce a timeless sense of splendour. This is offset by cool, urban stainless-steel appliances like the Liebherr fridge freezer and Falmec cooker hood. Handleless cabinetry brings this charming interior right up to date. The resulting kitchen is effortlessly individual and sophisticated — a real classic.
- Location: Hampstead, London
- Style: Painted Handless Shaker kitchen
- Cabinet colour: Little Greene Basalt 221
- Larder colour: French Grey Mid 162
- Worktops: Teltos Statuario
- Hob: Neff T59FT50X0, Induction
- Oven: Neff B57CS24N0B
- Steam Combi: Neff B47FS34N0B
- Microwave Oven: Miele M6022SC
- Fridge/freezer: Liebherr SBSef7242-SideBy-Side
- Dishwasher: Bosch SMV46IX01G
- Kitchen Sink: Villeroy & Boch Farmhouse 80
- Kitchen Tap: Quooker Flex PRO 3, Stainless Steel (RVS)