- Location: Battersea, London
- Style: Handleless Shaker
- Worktops: 50mm thick Glacier White Corian
- Colour: Island and base cabinets Little Greene Mid Lead and remaining cabinetry in Little Greene French Grey Pale
- Cooker: Symphony 110 range
- Tap: Spray tap from Butler of London – Brushed nickel finish
The cabinetry costs for this kitchen are approximately £20k including painting and VAT but excluding worktops, appliances, installation, sinks, taps, etc.
Angela and James Tearle added an extension to their period house. They were keen to create a modern take on a traditional style. They chose Higham Furniture’s handleless shaker kitchen.
The cabinets are in an Oak veneered plywood with Tulipwood framework. The doors are 28mm thick painted Maple with a birch ply panel. The island cabinets are painted in Mid Lead and remaining cabinetry in French Grey Pale from Little Greene Paint Company.
The worktop is 50mm thick Glacier White Corian. The shelves are also made from Corian too. The sink is Corian 873 one and a half sink.
The cooker is a Symphony 110 range and the fridge freezer is from Siemens.
The kitchen was featured in Beautiful Kitchens September issue. Click on the cover or here to read.